Welcome !

Welcome !

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Used to, Be Used to and Get Used to Exercise


Choose the correct answer:

After the holidays it takes me a week __________ up early again.
to get used to get        
be used to getting          
get used to getting             
to be used to get

I _______ to play football when I was young. I'm too old and fat to play now.
used                
use            
got used to                      
was used to

At first it was difficult for her to speak in French all the time but she _________ to it now.
was used               
uses               
is used                   
gets used

I've been getting up early every day for years but I ________ to it.
use           
am still not used         
used            
am already used   

The queue in the baker's ___________ to be so bad but now it's terrible. It must be that new chapata bread they bake. It's delicious.   
didn`t used          
use                   
didn`t use         
was used

People ________ Internet yet but in a few years time everybody will be surfing around like crazy.

aren`t used to using      
aren`t used to use     
used         
don`t use