Welcome !

Welcome !

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Test 6


EVALUATION  TEST
Choose the correct sentence:

Please speak a little more slower.
Please speak a little more slowly.
Please speak a little more slow.
Please speak a little more slowlier.

The plane arrived in the airport late on Monday.
The plane arrived at the airport late on Monday.
The plane arrived for the airport late on Monday.
The plane arrived to the airport late on Monday.

Since 1964 there has been no gas explosions here.
Since 1964 there have been no gas explosions here.
Since 1964 there were no gas explosions here.
Since 1964 there were being no gas explosions here.

I lied the table for supper.
I laid the table for supper.
I lay the table for supper
I lain the table for supper.

There was a problem with the cell phone, but I fixed it now.
There was a problem with the cell phone, but I have fixed it now.
There was a problem with the cell phone, but I have been fixing it now.
There was a problem with the cell phone, but I would have fixed it now.

You mustn`t come tomorrow if you have something else to do.
You needn`t to come tomorrow if you have something else to do.
You don`t need come tomorrow if you have something else to do.
You needn`t come tomorrow if you have something else to do.

I twice have already read this book.
I have read already twice this book.
I have already read this book twice.
I already twice read have this book.

One of our lawyers has studying the case.
One of our lawyers has been studying the case.
One of our lawyers had studying the case.
One of our lawyers had studied the case.

I turned up some of my old drawings while I was clearing out the cupboard.
I came across some of my old drawings while I was clearing out the cupboard.
I caught up with some of my old drawings while I was clearing out the cupboard.
I looked for some of my old drawings while I was clearing out the cupboard.