Welcome !

Welcome !

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Prepositions, Exercise 1



Put IN, AT or ON in the blanks :
It gets very cold ___ winter.

Betty doesn't have a job ___ the moment.

The telephone and the doorbell rang ___ the same time.

He flew from Japan. He's probably ___ Perth now.

Would you like to go out to dinner ___ Friday night?

She was tired. She's ___ bed now.

Goodbye! I'll see you ___ the morning.

Were you ___ Tom's party last night?

I'll see you ___ two weeks time.

She was born ___ 1961.

The doctor will see you ___ 10:00.
___ the age of ten I wanted to be a firefighter.

My wife gave me a wonderful present ___ my birthday.

The coffee is ___ the shelf.

My pen is ___ my pencil case.

He's gone to work. He's probably ___ work now.

He lives ___ Australia.

___ my opinion you should buy the blue shirt.
___ second thought, the green shirt is nicer.

I'll see you ___ Monday.

I'll be taking my holiday ___ Christmas this year.

Buy some bread and milk ___ your way home.